Leftover pasta frittata
tsp. butter and a tsp. of olive oil
1 clove garlic minced
4 eggs, scrambled and seasoned with salt and pepper
handful of pea shoots, chopped
whatever cheese - I used some Valley Milkhouse clover
1-2 cups leftover cooked pasta
1 cup tomato sauce
microgreens, parmesan or basil for garnish
Preheat oven to 375
1. Mix together the eggs, pea shoots, pasta and cheese.
2. In a medium cast iron skillet, melt butter and add olive oil.
3. Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
4. Add the eggs mixture with pasta and add the tomato sauce to the top.
5. Cook until it is set on the bottom.
6. Put the pan into the oven and bake until it is cooked through.
7. Add garnishes